Saturday, July 23, 2011

Things are starting to break

So, three weeks in and things are starting to break!
Last week I dropped the lid to my food processor and this week on vacation, my purse straps started to unravel.
My big decision is if my food processor is a necessity. Well, obviously it isn't, I've lived for years without one before. However, if it sits in my cabinet, without a lid, unable to be used until next year when I allowed myself to buy "items", then doesn't it become clutter?

The purse, okay, I probably have another purse that I can use. I just really like this one!

So, I'm still debating on if I am going to buy the food processor lid. I think that if I don't, then it really will become clutter.

I just got back from a quick vacation with the family. I didn't buy a single thing for myself! No trashy trinkets, no cheap souvenirs, and no unnecessary t shirts. I did buy a few little things for friends, but it was wonderful to just come home and dump out the dirty laundry and be done!
Just a quick note for now, to let you know that I haven't forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment