Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Declutter Powers...Activate!!

I wasn't planning on posting again today, but seriously, I am so thrilled with my results that I just had to document them.

Presenting the new and improved bookshelf.


I cleaned out a box of books and threw away some old computer programs that won't do anyone any good. Nothing is new, just rearranged or brought in from another room.
I even found an awesome box to store all those pesky remotes!

I think the color coding looks awesome. I flipped all of our old photo albums (remember photo albums?) around because they were all mismatched and looked cluttered. Flipping them made them at least look more streamlined. 

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Way to go. The article inspired me too. And I read it to my kids. I'm hoping to help them to see the "cost" of hanging on to things so we can let more go now and have less to "organize." You know what FlyLady says: You can't organize clutter!

    I'm proud of and inspired by you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, thanks!

      I.m very happy to be blogging again and to have a place to put all of my thoughts on this subject. I constantly struggle between wanting to simplify and wanting to shop. Then of course, there is the shopping for items that will "help" me simplify.

      Delete