Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ready for 2012

I went shopping the other day.
Antique shopping with my Mom. This has to be one of my favorite things to do with my Mom. I seriously love searching through the stalls in antique malls. You never know what treasures you may find. A Dukes of Hazzard lunch box? A candy dish that reminds you of your Grandmother's home?
This beauty?
No, I didn't buy it, but only because it was $125.

She would have looked hot on my dining table.

I didn't end up buying anything for myself. It was odd, normally I find more things than I can carry when I go to those places.
Was it just an off day?
Are my shopping habits really changing?

Well, I have 182 left days to figure it out.
That's right folks, we are almost halfway through the project.

I am packing up the Christmas decorations with less than I unpacked. I have already returned, regifted or donated the gifts that I recieved that I didn't have a use for. Plus, I have another six bags for the donation truck as soon as it comes through the neighborhood.
Yes friends, I am ready for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment