Saturday, September 3, 2011

Busy bees

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I was sitting here, minding my own business, when life came up and bit me in the rear.
So no, still no shopping.

Sigh

The fall catalogs have started rolling in. Boots, sweaters, boots, jeans, boots, coats, boots...

Ah, how I love the boots.

I did end up buying a pair for my costume and lucky me, I love them so much that I will be able to wear them after the show closes. Thats's probably the only thing that I will be able to salvage. I am not one to keep denim halter tops, straw cowboy hats or rebel flag bikinis.
They just don't flatter me.

It totally stinks not looking forward to new clothes this fall. It's funny that I didn't realize how much I shopped before. It's a little unsettling, having to be so honest with myself.

I have a confession to make.

I fell off the wagon a bit at Hobby Lobby with the boss a week or so ago. She went looking for some craft supplies that she inteded on buying herself. Then I had to step in and buy twice the amount she planned on getting "just so you have enough".

Seriously?

So now we have modeling clay coming out the wazoo and she played with it for a total of 2 hours.

Lesson accepted.

Aren't I a grown ass woman? Why do I still have to learn lessons like this?

At least it was more than $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment